Added 14 New characters (2 of them are double) with their own rag dolls and avatar with facial expression for the Dystopia world.
· Added 61 Images (15 character Avatars, 14 Characters ragdolls, 32 Events).
· Added 3 Animations.
· Added around 175 new events. (+20.000 words that equals 60-80 book pages approx.).
· Added titles above the rag dolls of the characters with their name. The titles are shown when pressing Alt or by pointing them with the mouse.
· Background music adjusted. (Only two main themes now, more themes will be added in the future)
· Sound volume error when running the game fixed.
· Pathfinder mechanics (when Jane/Elana rag doll’s move across the areas) improved to adjust better to the background.
· Zone Camera adjusted (Player point view)
· Smooth transitions through the areas (now it fades in black from one to another). · · ·
· Background Blur when interacting with the characters.
-The world of dystopia can be completed until the last character from the palace. Still, the last event can be started, but the final mini-game and the closure of the world will be fully implemented in the next release together with the new content.
– Ailyn starting event when she asks Elana to do 3 quests, related to Doh’ly, Farms and Trate, two of them (Doh’ly and Farms) won’t disappear from the event despite you’ve completed them, still, once you’ve completed the three quests (and therefore, the whole event), the character will progress as intended and the event will be closed.
+We’ve fixed some minor issues of the first world, but there are some others (not really impactful on the game) that we have in mind to fix on the upcoming releases.
-When seeing a fade in black or a large “cinematic” event, try to not click on the screen, because that still gives the command to walk to Elana’s rag doll and makes her move, despite the map routes are not established, making Elana walk out of the roads and turning the fairy into a silly astronaut of the endless clouds.